Senior Client Manager at Symphoni HR
Views:1297 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vice President - Software Development (10-20 yrs)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- Build, Lead and Mentor a high performing team in India
- Contribute to the Asset Management Workflow platform from concept, design, and coding perspectives.
- Face off with internal clients in Operations, Client Service, and Front Office
- Serve as a member of a Scrum development team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including, but not limited to, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy UI applications/components to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Assist with efforts to migrate applications to new cloud-based environment
- Assist in third level support of applications once delivered into Production
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java (Core or Enterprise), with a proven history of hands-on development and delivery, ranging from small incremental changes to larger Greenfield projects.
- Ability to demonstrate, with concrete examples, experience of owning technology changes/projects from design to delivery.
- Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
Strong communications and documentation skills & proven history of ability to build strong relations with developers and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- 12+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java and related technology stack
- Object oriented design and programming
- Web development experience (Angular/React preferred but will consider other web technologies).
- Agile development experience
- Experience using testing strategies such as TDD, including knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
- Experience using continuous integration tools, including Maven and Jenkins
- Experience managing assignments effectively, multi-tasking, and working within tight deadlines
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to provide solution on complex enterprise level and multiple inter-connected/inter-dependent applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong Communicator (both to employees and management) and Strong Mentor
- Experience driving initiatives with business teams
- Strong analytical and logical skills for problem solving and to provide technical solutions.
- Knowledge of relational as well as NoSql Document Database is highly preferred
PLEASE NOTE :
Domain : Investment Banking
Technical/ individual contributor role
NO ONSITE OPPORTUNITIES