Leadership COnsultant at Schatz Consulting
Views:454 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Product Management - eCommerce/Internet Domain (8-15 yrs)
We have Vp products role with one of our client based at Bangalore/Delhi
Job description :
- Define and lead the Product Strategy. Build new monetization products and lead the initiative to build a deeper understanding of our users.
- Understand the product's current and evolving business goals and translate them into a scalable product vision.
- Alignment of product roadmap with market and competitive trends and customer demands
- Competitive product positioning - Market & customer analysis, competitive / benchmarking analysis and feature parity analysis
- Establish and deploy robust requirement-gathering processes to define product requirements as well as build continuous feedback
- Proactively identify issues impacting the product line and recommend next steps/solutions
- Continuously improve the product development process, incorporating lessons learned and best practices
- Create Product and feature collaterals including product layout, user experience and value proposition
- Coordinate closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure product features meet identified and agreed upon criteria
- Work closely with Customer Services, Sales and Marketing teams to help identify trends and new business opportunities
- Lead a team of product management professionals, to ensure successful product launch and positioning
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Well-versed in the entire life-cycle of an internet/e-commerce product, from concept to opportunity assessment, to requirement documents and feasibility assessments, prototyping to wireframes and through execution, and be comfortable working across teams of producers, content strategists, designers and business stakeholders.
- Must have the dual capability to have a broad, strategic vision for the business and at the same time, be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and set strong system.
- A constant look-out for disruptive innovation and an eye on value creation are must-have qualities
- The individual sets a high bar for performance for self and team and must adopt and perpetuate a non-hierarchical style of management
- Should be obsessed with data
- A Computer Engineer + MBA from a premier Business School
- 8 - 15 years of experience from either Ecomm / Tech Product companies
- Startup experience is a must