Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:221 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Engineering - Ruby on Rails (10-18 yrs)
- Help develop innovative solutions for the customers while building a world class team and setting up engineering best practices.
The Client :
Our client is a well-funded startup headquartered in South East Asia. They are market leaders in developing highly scaleable consumer internet products and is setting up their international development in Gurgaon.
- Lead a team of high-quality cross-functional team
- Developing products from scratch
- Work closely with product managers to develop innovative consumer-facing products.
- Work closely with the DevOps and infra teams as well
- Mentor, train and grow developers/leads into high quality assets
Successful Candidate :
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a MUST.
- Comfortable with ReactJS and VueJS
- Understand the basics of testing, database, deployment and Linux administration
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience with product companies ONLY
- Passionate as a problem solver & software engineer
- Experience in developing highly scaleable consumer-facing web applications
- Willing to learn Elixir and Phoenix
To have an edge over others, you must have :
- Experience with Docker
- Avid open source contributor