Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:461 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Engineering - Python (12-15 yrs)
Exp : 12 - 15 years (4+ years in a leadership role)
Talents from Startups/Product Firms Only.
Preferred from : Fintech/Banking/Captives
- Need to have exp in managing a team of 30-35 ppl currently Involved with developing teams from scratch, developing strategies and next level for the company.
- As a leader, this person would be responsible for leading a team of engineers as they develop the highly scalable enterprise-class application.
- He/She would be reporting to CEO.
Responsibilities include :
- The core back-end platform serving all the B2B channels such as Web, Mobile-web, and App. Customer-centric platforms with integration's into salesforce and other mid-office workflows.
- You will lead and mentor a dynamic team charged with delivering our product to preeminent clients while continuing to innovate its features
- Leading the team for timely product releases.
- Good understanding of various technologies and being able to come up with the solution to address the problem at hand.
- Competent in strongly typed language such as Python Understand scale and how to engineer scalable applications
- Good understanding of network stack Hands-on exposure to MySQL Being able to come up with a strong and clear architecture based on the requirements from the team.
- Presenting complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences Exploring new technology/framework/languages that are useful for the engineering/business team.
- Be passionate about building teams and take pride in the growth of your team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.