Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1924 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Vice President/Engineering - Big Data/Java/J2EE (5-10 yrs)
Overall Job Purpose :
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing engineering strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product development, quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimising and driving engineering excellence.
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, customer service, sales and customers regarding technical support of their activities.
- Responsible for all areas of the Engineering function and quality of service delivery, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate the team to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Drive Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Engineering function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
- Direct the successful design, implementation and delivery of key engineering assignments
- Work with customers and partners to integrate disparate systems with Our Company's Alpha platform
- Coach and mentor the team members and provide necessary technical support
- Completely responsible for delivering a high-quality product deliverable, meeting all required functionality, within allocated schedule and budget
- Assist the architects and developers in establishing standard development practices in projects
- Translate requirements into the required technical solution by defining and documenting the high-level logical components and overall technical solution characteristics in functional specifications and highlevel designs
- Work with the architects to validate the development approach and assumptions that underlie the project plan and work plan
- Ensure the quality and integrity of all designs, including the adherence to standards, project technical requirements and best practices
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing and the development of a sense of community within the technical delivery groups
- Responsible for monitoring project plans and actively participates in project audits
- Schedule Software Development Lifecycle reviews as and when needed
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of product roadmap items using Agile Methodology
- Lead requirement workshops
- Leading the research on potential technology solutions in support of business strategy
- Identification, defining and execution of the strategic engineering projects in line organization strategy
- Working with product management stakeholders to define requirements for implementations
- Performing quality assurance of engineering projects against established standards and practices
- Developing and delivery of KPIs, goals and objectives of the team and organization
- Managing staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of technological trends in the Software development industry
- Expertise on modern technologies such as Scala, Node.JS, python, SQL, NoSQL
- Working experience in Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of or experience in legacy technologies & platforms
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools
Position Requirements :
- 5+ years of experience with at least a 2-year proven track record in leading product development teams
- Proven experience of product engineering especially on the Cloud and Big Data platforms
- Strong knowledge of systems design principles, requirements specifications, standards development and practices
Job Location : Mumbai
Budget : 20-30 LPA
About company :
Our client is a one of the fastest growing big-data platform in the region, wherein its Technology Platform is driven by Deep Insights derived from Purchase Behavior. The Proprietary Engine of the Platform is powered by ML, Deep Learning & AI, designed by some of the leading scientists across the globe.
The company leverages on multiple data sources across industries, so as to add value to its banking partners & drive ROI for them, marketers and other partners in the value chain. The venture is backed by serial entrepreneurs, senior bankers, product heads, data scientists, ad-tech & digital experts of leading companies, some of whom are noted alumni of Harvard Business School, IIM-A, IIT, leaders of Fortune 50 companies and others.
Over the last few months, Our Company has partnered with the leading 17 Banks of Asia. It now has operations across 6 countries.