Talent Acquistion Specialist at SKS Enterprises
Views:109 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Engineering (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Vice President - Engineering
Location : Mahalaxmi, Mumbai.
About Client : Our client is a Series A funded start-up with the founding team having a mix of folks from IIM ABC, XL, ISB and the biggest names in the Indian real estate space.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Must be from Tier I engineering institute - IIT / BITS, Preffered IIT Bombay CS Grad
- Should have 6-10 years of experience - hands-on and managing a team
- Should have created large scale platforms / tech products
- Should have seen end to end cycle of product development and execution/deployment
- Should have handled teams
- Should be able to create a team
- Would be eventually a CTO
- Marketplace experience preferred
- Only product experience of a scaling startup
Key Requirements :
- Proven experience in developing and launching innovative, successful C2C marketplace products; Should have architected and delivered an end-to-end solution for all stakeholders
- Experience in creating the necessary team structure and managing a diverse teams.
- Work with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Should have 5 years+ of experience in managing a complex technology operation and leading cross- functional efforts across multiple teams.
- Should be able to translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and code.
- Experience and deep domain expertise in building Web applications, Stacks, Data sciences
- Effective technology product oversight from concept through launch & post-sales support
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing short and long-term technology roadmaps
- Experience implementing and executing an Agile software development methodology
- Fluency with best practices and concepts; Experience with, and preference for, leveraging and contributing to open source solutions
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technology field from a tier-1 institute is preferred
- Ability to delve into macro business objectives and come up with tech solutions
- Ability to put forth complex tech decisions in a way that make sense to non-tech audience
- Ability to build sustainable vendor relationships while keeping cost in check
- Experienced in setting up agile software development practices.
Technical Skills :
- Experienced in cloud implementations with any of the leading cloud providers
- Ability to define system design and software architecture
- Experienced in implementation of custom or standard CRM systems
- Experienced in setting up mobile first interfaces that scale across different form factors
- Experienced in building platforms with open-source web, mobile and database technologies
- Ability to utilize new age technologies such as AI, ML, VR, Computer Vision to bring competitive advantage to the business
- Knowledge of Data Security, Secure Coding, Encryption, Multi-tenancy, Scalability, and High Availability.
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.