Viacom18 - Director - Product & Operations (8-11 yrs)
- Ensure effective and timely on ground execution of all production & technical elements for eSports properties
- Develop impactful client integration & concepts for on ground client integrations that maximize client satisfaction.
- Identify and develop new and innovative production partners, oversee vendor quotes, contracts, negotiations, cost closures and vendor payments.
- Oversee vendors and event agencies for execution of technical and production
- Optimize costs and manage budgets on production to maximise ROI.
- Create, implement and document structured systems and processes to ensure that eSports Operations can be standardized and templatized
Product Management :
- Build cross functional communication & liasioning across internal BUs and Functions (TV, Digital, Live, CP, Legal, Finance, Commercial etc.) to deliver consistent and high quality experience for eSports consumers across all Viacom18 platforms
- Build and mentor a high quality product and ops team in line with the eSports Budget/Long Range Plan
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to align diverse stakeholders towards a common goal
- Action oriented, can-do attitude with solid crisis management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects and workstreams
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Strategic thinking and strong orientation towards data-driven decision making
- Experience in media industry is not essential.
Educational Expectations :
- 8 - 11 years- experience in business development, product management, event execution, entrepreneurship or start-ups
- MBA Preferred
- Must have a personal interest in eSports and Gaming