IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:1062 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Verification PCI-e Engineer - SATA/USB (4-8 yrs)
- Primary responsibilities include understanding standard specifications, develop architecture and micro-arch for the design and writing a synthesizable design using Verilog/System Verilog.
- For verification of your design you are expected to create verification test plans and environments, test case development, VIP usage, and the ability to debug of defects found through verification processes.
- Domain expertise: Ethernet 40G/100G/400G etc
- Applicant should have proficiency in developing Micro-Architecrtures and have good expertise on wrting RTL in Verilog / SystemVerilog..
- Exposure of object oriented programming using languages such as C++ is desired.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Experience in one or more verification techniques such as simulation, emulation, acceleration, formal, etc.
- Experience in any of the protocols like PCIe, SAS/SATA, USB, Ethernet, MIPI, AMBA etc