IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:3919 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Verification Engineer - Mixed Signal/System Verilog (2-8 yrs)
Critical Opening for Bangalore based Organization
Job Title: MIXED SIGNAL VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Candidate will participate in:
- Model creation for mixed signal designs: real value models using System Verilog
- Model Verification: Compare the model against the transistor level reference.
- Most of the work will be on modeling of SerDes, ADC, DAC, PLL.
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in digital or analog design.
- Ownership of complete model development.
- Ownership of test-bench development for unit and top-level verification
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality of deliverables
- Planning and scheduling of tasks to meet project milestones
- Active involvement in problem solving and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Work with multiple sites in a team environment with offices in India/US/Canada
- Very good project experience in M. Tech/MS or B.Tech/B.E. preferably involving use of Verilog, VHDL, C/C++ or Scripting languages like Matlab, Perl
- Preferred University of Choice: IIT, NIT, BITS, IISc or a US University
Prior Experience Requirements :
- Good Hardware, Software or Embedded academic or industry project experience
- Basic or system-level understanding of various Digital and Analog building blocks
- Good communication skills, ability and desire to work as a team
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
Optional Experience :
- Exposure to Cadence Virtuoso environment a huge plus
- Perl/Skill scripting experience a plus
- Noncompromisable Requirements
- Sharp thinking, highly analytical, effective problem-solver and a fast learner
-Independent, self-driven, understands responsibility & accountability