Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:429 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Verification Engineer - C/C++ (4-12 yrs)
- Co-ownership of Verification Testbench written in System Verilog and/or C/C++
- Architect verification Testbench for new IP/Products by leveraging existing test benches, methodologies and industry best known practices
- Handle block/Module/IP level verification independently.
- Create various verification components in C/C++, SystemVerilog and using related methodology guidelines
- Debug issues and present / discuss problems with designers independently
- Run regression, analysis reports, achieve code coverage and functional coverage goals
- Run netlist verification without and with SDF
- Create Verification plans and other documents required for the project.
- Provide technical guidance to team and also provide mentorship
-Develop tools/Automation to improve the efficiency of verification and closure
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Possess MS/MTech in Electronics/VLSI Engineering with Minimum 4+ years- experience in ASIC Design Verification
- Good understanding of computer architecture and ability to understand complex micro-architectures
- Strong programming skills and understanding of one or more Processor of, SPARC, MIPS, ARM, X86 and PowerPC
- At least 3+ years of Core processor verification/ISA verification
- Experience in IP, Chip and/or SoC level verification
- Knowledge and Verification of hardware Cryptography IP is a plus
- Knowledge of standard interfaces viz., AXI, AHB, is a plus
- Strong Verilog, System Verilog, PLI/DPI interface, C/C++ hands on experience
- Proficiency in one scripting language like Perl, Python, Unix Make, Unix Shell Scripts etc. is a great plus
- Experience in advanced verification methodologies such as coverage driven, assertion and formal verification
- Experience with verification reuse methodologies such as UVM/OVM,VMM and eRM
- Experience in developing complex test bench/model in Verilog, System Verilog & C/C++
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with C/ASM based tests
- Excellent hands-on debug skills
- Must have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, professional attitude and strong desire to succeed