Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:932 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Verification Applications Engineer - System Verilog (5-20 yrs)
In this role, you will work directly with industry-leading semiconductor and system companies to deploy market-leading VIP's. In this customer facing role, you will provide the front line technical support in the Pre and Post-Sales process and will work with the account team to come up with innovative solutions to address our customers- most challenging problems.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this position are to:
- Establish technical credibility and rapport with the customer and become the go-to expert for all of their technical inquiries and support
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Cadence's solutions.
- Experience with SV/UVM - Must
- Experience with Cadence Verification IP - Advantage
- Experience with protocols - PCIE, Eth, MIPI, USB - Advantage
- Experience with Cadence Xcelium/Incisive, MDV and/or vManager - Advantage
- Experience with embedded SW, coding of Firmware or drivers - Advantage