Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Verdantis Technologies Private Limited
Views:94 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Verdantis Technologies - Senior Java Developer - Web Applications (5-9 yrs)
- LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE JOINERS or NOTICE SHOULD BE LESS THAN 30 Days-
- Verdantis is looking for Senior Java Developers with 4+ years of experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. As a Java Developer, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated design with core emphasis on product quality.
In the role of a Java Developer, the individual would play a critical role in :
- Design and development of high-volume, low-latency applications using agile methodologies, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code following standards.
- Participate in database design, SQL queries and performance improvements.
- Produce source code ensuring that the high standards and good coding practices are followed.
- Conduct unit testing and fix any defects found to ensure that the release of the source code has zero defects.
- Participate in the process of reviewing code for consistence application of standards, logic and effective use of libraries and re-usable aspects of the application.
- Find effective solutions to technical issues and ensure that application performs the functions as required by business.
- Ensure that the development items are delivered within the required timelines.
- Should be in sync with recent enhancements/improvements in technologies.
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years of hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Please apply here if you would like to proceed with the interview process with us.