vCloudx - SIP Engineer - Transfer Protocols (4-6 yrs)
Role: Core SIP Engineer
Experience: 4+ years
We are looking for talented C++, Node.js developers for our India Development Center who love working on challenging problems. You will be working on developing highly available, redundant SIP gateway which interacts with our media server deployable on a different cloud environment.
- Opportunity to work on state of the art challenging real-world problems
- Developing key modules from scratch.
- Exponential learning and opportunity to grow with the organization.
You are excellent at :
- C, C++, Node.js, SIP - Have worked on medium to large size projects
- Client/Server programming
- Have deep knowledge of SIP stack and have been developing SIP functionality in various contexts/products.
- Have worked with one or more open-source distribution of SIP
Carry Working Knowledge of some of the areas below :
- Development for cloud infrastructure (Docker, Continuous Integration, Kubertness).
- Video Codecs, Streaming
- Protocols - RTP, RTCP, RTSP, SIP, HTTP, H.323, WebRTC
Possess Following Soft Skills :
- Problem-solving approach
- Logical thinking
- Good Communication Skills
Location : Noida (National Capital Region of Delhi) or Bangalore