HR at All About HR Solutions
Views:4260 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
VB/.Net Developer - C#/OOPS (2-7 yrs)
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using (Insert specific .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both). His / Her primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (May specify particular versions based on requirements).
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered
ALL ABOUT HR SOLUTIONS
Mobile no ;- 9769213526