Vaya Group - Business Analyst - IT (2-4 yrs)
Business Analysis Skills, Documentation & Specification Skills, Business Processing Modelling, Business rule documentation, Visual Modeling, Facilitation and Elicitation Skills
1. Must be able to analyze all internal and external business requirements and create detail specifications in projects.
2. Analyse, Manage and track multiple projects and document all business specifications and participate in various meetings for system groups.
3. Recommend improvements and prepare reports for productivity programs and coordinate with the team to design effective test strategies to increase productivity.
4. Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company's sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.
5. Monitor all redesigning tasks and ensure incorporation of changes/features suggested in all business requirements after analyzing the changes.
6. Coordinate effectively with the stakeholders, operations and the IT team.
7. The Key responsibility of a business analyst is a communication channel between the stakeholders and the team.
8. Defining & Tracking metrics which help evaluate the health of business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.