Lead at Value Labs LLP
Views:390 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Value Labs - Front End/Full Stack Developer - React.js (3-7 yrs)
We are hiring Front-end/Full-stack Technocrats - React.JS experience is mandatory.
Required Skills :
- Fluency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Intermediate understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.JS is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Job Description :
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are essential.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Aware of how to optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Build web applications - Follow coding standards, write automated test cases, deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into high-performance functional user interfaces.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting new and emerging technology techniques