Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HR services
Views:193 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Validation Engineer - C/C++ (3-6 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest providers of 8, 16 & 32-bit microcontrollers.
Job Requirements :
- Develop functional and System level analog and parametric tests for integrated microcontrollers and test chips.
- Develop automated lab based testing of microcontroller for both digital and analog modules at the unit level and at the full chip level.
- Functionally test prototype designs pre- and post-silicon using test chips and FPGAs
- Develop performance tests for determining circuit margin and datasheet parameters
- Assisting in lab test bench design, configuration, and data collection activities
- Design or assist in the development of new testing infrastructure for use within the validation team
- Drive design recommendations to improve the validation process, such as enhancements to test software and hardware environments, lab equipment usage, and data management
- Candidate should be familiar with using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Power Supplies, Arbitrary Waveform and pulse generators, etc.
- Candidate will have the primary role of creating, auditing, and overseeing test procedures, validation plans, postprocessing of test data, test reports, and documenting results
- Candidate should be familiar with C, C++, TestStand, Labview, and/or other software and scripting languages
- Candidate must be a College Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Candidate should have 3.5 - 6 years of related work experience
Additional Qualifications :
- Experience with communication busses (GPIB, RS-232, RS-485, SPI, I2C, USB, EBI, Ethernet, CAN/CAN-FD, MLB etc.)
- Experience with Analog peripherals (ADCs, DACs, Comparators, OpAMPs, CTMU) - Experience with Clock subsystem and Reset subsystems (BOR, POR, Band-Gap, WDT, DMT, etc.)
- Experience with microcontrollers, FPGAs, and embedded systems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to make decisions and adapt real-time
- Able to prioritize tasks and execute to rigorous and dynamic schedules
- Good computer skills, familiar with Windows and MS office suite
- Prototyping skills
- Ability to understand and generate engineering drawings
- Comprehensive record keeping and detailed debugging notes
- Comfortable interfacing with a variety of engineering groups (Design, Verification,Production Test, and Applications)