Senior Automation Engineer at V-Nova
Views:1584 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
V-Nova - Cloud Architect - DevOps/AWS/Terraform (3-11 yrs)
V-Nova- is a London-headquartered company providing advanced video and image processing hardware and software solutions. Its novel encoding technology, PERSEUS-, is based on principles underlying human vision. PERSEUS- simultaneously offers significant improvements in compression, picture quality and processing speed with reduced power consumption. This is true in all practical commercial applications, such as on- and offline broadcasting, contribution, production and distribution at all quality levels, and within existing infrastructure.
Founded in 2011 as part of a growing consortium of leading global partners, V-Nova- aims to serve multiple industry segments, including broadcasting, aerospace & defence, security, video conferencing, medical imaging and telematics.
We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. Working at V-Nova- gives you the chance to reshape how video is consumed around the world while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
Job Description :
- As an AWS/DevOps Systems Engineer, your mission will be to use cutting edge technology to build and automate a highly efficient, flexible and fault-tolerant AWS infrastructure.
- You should be highly motivated and talented engineer with a strong desire to learn and grow your skills managing and automating cloud environments.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the infrastructure, such as networking, storage, monitoring, capacity planning, load balancing, disaster recovery etc. and work continuously with other DevOps teams, embracing DevOps philosophies and driving key deliverables into our organisation.
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions
- Both systems administration, and a strong desire to expand their experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Proven experience in networking, storage, Windows, Linux
- Understanding of security best practices
- Working independently and collaboratively.
- Designing and communicating custom workflows, run books, and response documents
- Taking on special projects, representing the department in meetings
- Providing scripted solutions to unique scenarios
- Providing solutions for our developers to deliver features and changes in fast, scalable and reliable manner
- AWS Certified preferable
- 3+ years' experience
- Knowledge and practical experience of auto-scaling machine learning based systems in AWS.
- Experience with AWS - AWS API, EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, Route53, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, RDS
- GCP or azure would be a plus
- Experience with agile software development + DevOps philosophies
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins/Gitlab CI
Skills/Person Fit :
- Outstanding & proactive oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving + analytical troubleshooting mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever evolving and growing dynamic environment
- Problem solver through automation but within a devsecops framework.
- Knowledge of best practices and operations in DevOps practices.
Note :- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge on Terraform and Python.