HR at AI Product Based company
Views:886 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
UX Manager - Sketch/User-Centered Design (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are seeking a UX Manager to lead our User Experience Design team in Hyderabad, India. As a UX Manager, you will help to define and drive Huddl's next generation meeting experience.
- You identify and set design strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what's possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
- You and your team will collaborate with other designers, engineers, and product managers by conducting research and creating concepts in a digital design tool such as Sketch, while participating in all stages of our design process from conception through release.
- In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere's products.
- Our ideal candidate has an uncanny sense for clean design, is a fierce advocate for the user, and is committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows.
- You also take the time to understand not just the execution side of design, but the business aspects of the products as well.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Foster Huddl's culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
Required Skills :
- 7+ years of experience in UX Design.
- Atleast 2 years of experience managing and leading user centered design teams.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrates your design thinking.
- You are passionate about coaching individuals and developing an effective design team.
- You quickly discern product needs and turn that understanding into a vision for delivering experiences that empower and delight users.
- You work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Stay abreast of current design trends, techniques and technological developments.
- Experience working across different time zones is preferred but not required.
- Enterprise collaboration tools knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with scrum or another agile process is a plus
- Office in Hi-tech city, close to Tech giants Google, Oracle, Deloitte, Tech M
- Competitive Pay
- Dynamic, experienced engineering team
- Lunch Catering
- Unlimited Coffee