Manager - HR at Leo Burnett
Views:699 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
UX Designer - Web & Mobile Apps (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- User Experience (UX) will ensure adherence to an innovative, user-centred approach to UX design at Indigo Consulting, evangelise UX internally and to clients and also lead business development efforts for UX Labs.
- Through UX will define and propagate industry-leading practices for all UX services and deliverables, including usability testing, user research and analysis, interaction and navigation design and UX evaluation.
- S/he will practice, speak for and implement those standards within the UX team, within project teams, with clients, and in the industry.
- To this end, the appropriate candidate will be actively involved in shaping and leading business development activities and play a critical role in planning and implementing website design projects and take a hefty share of responsibility for the user experience and usability of large-scale projects as well as the mentorship and growth of the team.
- The lead will set the vision for and actively build the UX practice and retaining the best UX specialists.
- To sum it up, this position needs a passionate believer in user centred design, an innovative designer, a confident manager, a helpful mentor, a team player, and a skilled client partner all rolled into one.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan for, delegate, oversee, review and polish UX project deliverables (such as research reports, IA, concepts, wireframes etc.) while ; partnering with the creative teams and combining branding, strategy, research and design thinking
- Initiatives for enhancing knowledge of competitive landscape and usage of UX best practices, methods
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design internally and with clients and the digital marketing industry and know when it's ok to violate those principles
- Enhance and improve service offerings, processes, practices and methodologies
- Attract and retain the best UX designers;
- Mentor, inspire, and provide support to other UX designers to maximise their potential on client projects, and their career path.
- Work with business development and client services to scope projects for clients, with specific responsibility for UX processes
- Present concepts; facilitate briefing/kickoff sessions and workshops with clients.
- Work on project pricing, team utilisation and staffing issues.
- Represent UX Labs to the industry;
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative UX design solutions.
- Experience creating interfaces, large scale websites & mobile application (NOT enterprise applications) including the creation and documentation of navigation structures and information architecture UT and User Research moderation, analysis and reporting
- BA or MA in Interaction Design, Psychology or HCI, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with usability best practices, heuristics and relevant HCI literature
- Knowledge of usability tools for generating wireframes, usability research etc
- Effective presentation and communication skills (both in conversation and in writing), especially focused on moderation, running work-sessions and articulating and defending design decisions.
- Capability to understand business context along with Branding Experience/Business Acumen
- Experience in scoping, scheduling, and project plans
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to website and product development.
- Proven consulting, client facing and client management skills
- The curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist
- Takes risks in design that lead to a perfect balance of innovation and usability, business needs versus design needs.
- Coordinate successfully with other creative teams
- Problem solving abilities and an intuitive capability to review designs from a user perspective
- Strong, creative, out of the box thinking, passion to explore the evolving web space
- Ability to inspire passion, dedication, and great work from others
- Open to feedback and knows how and when to defend design choices
- Takes risks in design that lead to a perfect balance of innovation and usability