UX Designer - User-centered Design/MobileFirst (6-10 yrs)
1. 6 Yrs experience of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
2. Ability to work with all stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product needs and vision.
3. Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
4.. A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
5. Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
6. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
7. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
8. Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
9. Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
10. Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
11. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
12. Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies