UX Designer - Research & Development - Photoshop/Illustrator - IIIT/IIT/NIT (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for a world-class UX designer who will contribute to the next-generation business planning cloud platform.
- Applicants would need to be passionate about their work, hands-on with design, solve real-world problems, thrive in an agile environment, be a team player and be ready to take up challenging problems.
Job Responsibilities :
- Anticipate user needs and ensure that the final product delights them. Furthermore, adapt the product to changing user needs
- Transform complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and user-friendly designs for our consumers
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, and other low & high fidelity prototypes
- Excellent visualization capabilities, designing aptitude and communication skills. Work with engineering teams to get the designs implemented to required specifications
- Collaborate with the product team to gather user feedback and identify UX issues
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in designing responsive and human context-oriented products across multiple form factors.
- Masters degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, Human Computer
- Interaction or related field (technical background is a big plus)
- Solid knowledge and hands-on tools like Sketch (preferably), Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) and prototyping tools (MarvelApp, Invision, Flinto, etc.)
- Strong online portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centered experiences and applications
- Deep understanding of navigation patterns and micro-interactions on different platforms (Android, iOS, and Web) and how they differ from each other
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of mobile and/or web applications
- Because of the interdisciplinary environment, we work in, strong communication skills in English is essential
- Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site international locations
- Experience in enterprise software will be a plus
- Exposure to data visualizations of AI/Bigdata/Analytics will be an added advantage