Consultant - Executive Search at Addition HR Executive Search
Views:67 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UX Designer - Product Roadmap (5-7 yrs)
What you will bring to table :
You're someone who :
- Has a passion for design and technology with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Is a strong communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas.
- Is a versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean UX, and scrum environment.
- Is positive and responsive self-starter with a good work ethic and attention to detail.
- Has 5+ years of experience designing for mobile and web-based software (service design, native apps, platforms, web-based tools, and transactional responsive sites).
- Has 3+ years of experience working at a major tech/product startup or internal product/UXD group.
- Experienced working with fidelity based software including Balsamiq, Sketch, and Axure, as well as prototyping tools, such as Framer, InVision, Marvel, and Principle.
- Can develop personas, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Has a degree in design/self-taught in the field of human-computer interaction, interaction design, new media, human factors, visual communication, behavioral science, or applicable.
Double your chance to get hired if you :
- Have experience working with banking, insurance, or finance domains.
- Has applied lean/agile UX methods.
- Can quickly plan and conduct guerrilla usability testing, user interviews for existing products and synthesize findings.
- Can able to create/iterate/collaborate design concepts, interfaces, and visual design systems with rest of the product team.
- Has created an entire product roadmap, planned and executed user stories by several phases per week.
- Have hands-on experience of how front-end technologies, several frameworks, patterns for mobile apps & responsive websites work in the actual scenario.
- Know how MVP works
If you think you're the one :
Share a 2-3 compilation of your projects from which we can analyze & measure your success in design.
Client : A leading, funded online insurance market place
Female candidates preferred