Manager- Recruitment at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:1056 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
UX Designer/Lead - Creative Suite/InVision (7-12 yrs)
- We @ MTC are ever expanding the Employment & Employability market driven through Technology.
- With presence in 12+States & work footprint in 7+ Countries, the teams are specialized on Industry Functional deliver focus.
- The zest to create Value for the Client & the emotional connect on partnering the search & creating a friend is what excites me to domain at hand.
The collective impact that we command as a large Employment house, gets us exclusive positions to cater to. My vertical has clients in the following domains:
1. Analytics/Consulting/IT Companies
2. Product Companies
Currently looking for UX Designer for a Leading Management Consulting Client based at Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai.
Please follow the Job description below.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY :
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, and needs, create/update and prototype digital user interfaces and physical products
- Responsible for understanding a client's vision and intent; conducting stakeholder conversations and workshops
- Develops understanding of users and customers through primary and secondary research, able to come up with a research plan and lead a team through the process of research and synthesis
- Bring research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, user stories, sketches and scenarios that meet your customer profiles in a multi-device approach
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes of digital solutions; ranging from paper sketches to wireframes or interactive prototypes.
IDEAL BACKGROUND :
- BA or MA degrees in design, business, psychology, strategy or another relevant field
- Engaging with clients and client teams on a daily basis; demonstrated through experience
- Experience with ethnographic research (quant. and qual.), divergent exploration, conceptual development and interaction design
- Hands on experience with design and research tools; like Sketch, Adobe CS,Invision, Optimal Sort etc.
- Ideally experience in the start-up scene and/or with innovative tech firms, e.g., founding of own start-up or Silicon Valley history, large or complex system integration projects.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Passion for design of digital products and services; awareness of trends
- Outsanding all-around problem solving skills
- Interpersonal/ communication skills, including :
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, possesses creative problem-solving skills and willingness to offer suggestions for improvement; builds relationships to leverage resources.