UX Designer - Creative Suite/Photoshop/Illustrator - HCI Certified (1-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Contributing to brainstorms and concept meetings to develop innovative designs.
- Providing effective and efficient information architecture, user flows and screens structure.
- Creating a beautiful, effective and contemporary visual design.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and developers to deliver assets and specs (style guides, image slicing, etc.)
- Ensuring the quality of the end product.
- Users research both preliminary research and usability testing.
Required experience and skills :
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a UX or UI designer.
- Have a strong online portfolio (mandatory for consideration) demonstrating effective and attractive UI design
- Both prototyping and visual design.
- Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe product suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.)
- Proficiency with Adobe XD is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends.
- Experience conducting users interviews and usability testing
- Understanding the responsive design and development lifecycle. Design thinking or Design sprint methodology.
- Experience working in close coordination with global teams and matrix relationships.
Personal Attributes :
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-driven and results-oriented
Advantages (not a must but very much welcomed) :
- Experience Working on large-scale B2B applications
- Experience Working in a large enterprise Organisation and agile environment
- Proven track record of designing cross-platform applications
- Familiarity with UI-oriented animations design
- Understanding the underlying technologies (HTML, CSS, mobile platforms, etc.)
- Experience Utilising UCD best practice & process
Perks and Benefits : Best in class