Founder at Emploi Consultancy
Views:307 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UX Design Head - Wireframe/Sketch/User Story (5-10 yrs)
Your responsibilities would be :
- Research, conceptualisation, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing UX mocks for the products.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Taking strategic decisions regarding design and user-experience of the products
- Collaboration with all project stakeholders
- Taking smart risks and championing new ideas
- Manage delivery timelines with the product team
- Contribute to PRDs and convert them into design ideas.
- Conduct user research, manage User research data and apply the findings in the scope of work
- Contribute to process development, organisation of work, data and assets, constantly develop better tools for the organisation for a collaborative work environment
What we're looking for :
- 5+ years of experience in designing UX for consumer digital products.
- Demonstrated record of handling multiple requirements and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator and a thorough collaborator who exchanges ideas enthusiastically
- Self-driven individual who lives to solve challenges related to User Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to establish and run good design processes (exploratory and evaluative research, reviews etc.)
- Are interested in actively designing the product by himself/herself
- Deep understanding of the business and immense empathy for the user
- A point of view on the design aesthetics for the FMCG space
- Currently working as a Senior UX designer in a collaborative space with UX & visual designers