Associate Consultant at Crescendo Global Services
Views:77 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
User Experience Designer - Visual Design (2-6 yrs)
A niche position in the work for Designing and working on Mobile and Web platform focusing on Visual design, user experience and interaction design.
Location : Noida
Your Future Employer : A multinational computer software company.
You Will Be Responsible For :
- Working with product design leaders to help define how creatives work. This includes gathering user requirements, generating design options and presenting those options to design and product stakeholders at various stages in the process.
- Working to model problems with customer journey maps, while simultaneously designing and iterating against those needs and behaviors. Velocity and iteration are core to your being
- Creating highly usable and intuitive UI while ensuring brand consistency across all experiences
- Working on projects across various platforms of mobile (android+ios), web & desktop.
The Successful Candidate :
- B.des/M.des degree - Tier1 only
- 5+ years designing user-facing digital experiences spanning a wide range of screen sizes
- Familiarity with Apple's human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google's material design.
- Strong written / oral communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd, After Effects or similar tools.
What Is In It For You :
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established product company
- Market-leading remuneration
Reach Us : If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly apply here.