Associate Director at TalentAhead India
Views:109 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
User Experience Designer - User-Centered Design (2-7 yrs)
Our esteemed IT client is looking for UX Professionals.
Job Description :
Our client is a global leader in sales and marketing effectiveness, seeks a User Experience Designer to join their Pune office.
As a User Experience Designer in the UX Consulting Team, you know what it means to create effective, efficient and beautiful interactions in dashboards, data visualizations, enterprise applications and information systems.
Teams and clients will look to you to support designs that adhere to usability best practices and leverage knowledge about users- behavior.
You will help to create interfaces that enable people to successfully achieve quantified objectives effectively and efficiently, across a range of digital and Business Intelligence solutions for mobile and Web.
If you have strong visual design skills and a good foundational command of usability interaction principles for mobile and desktop business applications, and a solid knowledge about working in a human-centered design process, we- d certainly like to meet you!
Qualifications : BE / Btech / BFA
Your skills will help us to provide UX design and strategy services to our clients, stakeholders and internal teams. You will:
- Work within a user-centered, collaborative design process
- Help to create and support best-in-class UX Design
- Results-driven and confident. The individual thrives on hard work and consistent challenges
- Team oriented. Can collaborate with team members and stakeholders across disciplines and within UX
- Has the ability to work effectively on several projects simultaneously, in a collaborative environment
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate design decisions and open issues in a clear manner
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to, and collaborate with, senior UX designers, researchers and project teams