Sr. Consultant Recruitment & Client Relationship at Sapwood ventures
Views:721 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
User Experience Designer - NID (3-10 yrs)
Position- User Experience Designer/UX Designer
Pepperfry.com opened for business in January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced Furniture, Home and Living products and a consistently great shopping experience. Founded by internet and ecommerce veterans and backed by a pedigreed global PE firm, Pepperfry is India's No. 1 online Furniture, Home and Living destination, offering products across categories like Furniture, Home D- cor, Furnishings, Kitchen & Dining, Housekeeping, Fitness, Leisure and Pet Supplies.
Our managed marketplace is an ideal platform for entrepreneurs who wish to sell their merchandize to millions of discerning customers. We currently work with close to a thousand merchant partners to showcase their design skills, craftsmanship and service orientation to customers across India and the world. Our mantra is to be the one stop shop for customers seeking to spice up their home.
Website - http://www.pepperfry.com/
Experience - 3+ years of User Experience Designer
The User Experience Designer will be responsible for ideating and launching exciting features across all Pepperfry channels: web, mobile web, and app.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate and translate business requirements into wireframes, flow diagrams, and PRDs.
- Should be able to communicate through mental models, information architectures, empathy maps, user personas, studies and market analysis
- Work across teams and ensure quality and timely delivery of the product
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Self-starter and thought leader: the ideal candidate will have the skills to take a product concept to completion and delivery, without external guidance
- Attention to detail, excellent user-focused approach
- Ability to create clean, innovative and elegant information architecture for complex web and mobile products
- Well-versed with contemporary design patterns across web, apps and mobile web
- Keeps up with advances in web technology and leverages that understanding while designing a product
- Strong design aesthetics and great communication skills, with an ability to rationalize and articulate your thought
- 3+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer
- Demonstrable experience in working on web, mobile web and apps
- Graduate from National Institute of Design
- Past experience in working with an consumer internet company will be a plus
Educational Qualifications - Graduate from National Institute of Design only. website - http://www.nid.edu/
Client Name & Location -
Trendsutra Platform Services Pvt. Ltd.
101, Ackruti Corporate Park,
LBS Marg, Kanjurmarg (W),
Mumbai 400 079.
Incase of any further information, please call on 9226377013
Sr. Consultant - Recruitment & Client Relationship
Contact: +91 9226377013
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.