User Experience Design Specialist - IIT/NIFT/NID/Symbiosis (2-6 yrs)
Candidate must have a Degree in Design from IIT/NIFT/NID/Symbiosis
Role Description :
- Knowledge of Usability Principals, Methodology and Best Practices.
- Design interaction of a product, which determines the workflows for specific tasks, how users can perform specific tasks using the product, the product's behaviour in response to user interactions.
- Has knowledge of stakeholder and End-user data gathering techniques.
- Adept at creating personas and scenarios, develop navigation structure and flow.
- Design the page layout and navigation metaphors.
- Work with the end users and client team members to define application's functional and usability requirements.
- Ability to structure information and tasks in a manner that enables users to efficiently and effectively accomplish their goals.
- Has ability to plan and facilitate brainstorming sessions on functional requirements, content organization, UI specifications and technical integration.
- Create wireframes, site maps, use cases, business process flows and navigational flows.
- Manage documentation including site maps, wireframes, user flows, graphs, use cases and functional requirements
- Develop and document the user interface standards.
- Understand technical constraints with the development team.
- Stay updated on emerging technology and usability research.
- Possess an outstanding design portfolio.
About Aspiring Minds :
- Founded in 2008, Aspiring Minds addresses this gap by offering a platform that provides students greater access to employment opportunities while helping companies hire the most appropriate individual for particular jobs.
- Pre-dominantly a technology driven company, Aspiring Minds aims to strengthen the labour ecosystem in India by offering assessment tools that help students enhance their employability and match talented individuals to the right employment opportunities.
- The company caters to information technology, small and medium enterprises, hospitality, life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance, knowledge process outsourcing and information technology enabled services business segments. Using machine learning, statistical analysis and AI, Aspiring Minds conducts computer-adaptive recruitment assessments to match the right talent to the right opportunity.
- AMCAT, their flagship employability assessment tool, is a proven, scientific and comprehensive solution that uses patent-pending technology to help companies improve their hiring while enabling job seekers to evaluate and certify their skills and find appropriate career opportunities. More than 2 million candidates have taken this cloud-based, data-driven test.
- Aspiring Minds key executives, board members and advisors include individuals affiliated with MIT, Harvard University, and IITs. In 2011, it had raised its Series A funding led by Omidyar Network and Ajit Khimji Group, besides participation from former Ranbaxy Laboratories CEO DS Brar.
- The company recently floated a US$1 million fund to provide seed capital to startups in educational technology and employment space and earlier this year, had acquired Mizcoin, a NCR-based mobile software development firm and most recently acquired LetsIntern.com the leading internship portal in India.
- Aspiring Minds currently serves more than 5,000 corporations including 150 Fortune 500 companies, and 5,000 higher education institutions. Today Aspiring Minds operates in multiple countries including India, China, USA, Philippines, Middle East and parts of Africa.