Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at UseKiwi Infolabs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:138 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
UseKiwi Infolabs - Frontend Engineer - HTML5/CSS3/Angular 6 (3-6 yrs)
An ideal Front End Engineer would have 3+ years of experience in building highly scalable UI on the Web/Mobile
- We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front-End Developers with a creative edge, strong problem-solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing and our focus is on awesome User Interaction.
Required Skills :
- Cross-Browser experience
- Expertise in dealing with cross-browser issues and workarounds.
- Experience in handling backward compatibility with older browsers and operating systems
- Experience with object-oriented development.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Own and deliver complete front-end web application by implementing high performance and scalable Web/UI design
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation of User Experience solutions for web applications and mobile apps.
- Discuss and coordinate with product managers and tech manager
- Ensure that business requirements are translated and interpreted into fully functional and usable web applications through the adoption of best-in-class UI design frameworks and standards
- Validation and ensuring technical feasibility of UI/UX designs before final implementation
- Ensure that web pages are optimized for speed and scalability for best user experience
- Ensure that performance bottlenecks and defects are identified well in time during early development stages by the team before releasing to internal QA
- Coordinating with graphic designers, web/UI coders and QA teams for end-to-end testing of the application during System testing and UAT phases
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.