Recruitment Manager at Upstur India Private Limited
Views:523 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Upstur.com - PHP Developer - Wordpress/Magento (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- This role will have the opportunity to develop an array of products for our firm but will primarily be focused on developing a website CMS system for eCommerce and Lifestyle Services.
- We want hands-on, collaborative, strong communicators, who work well in a fast-paced environment and are open to ongoing change.
- You must have an eye for detail, a passion for quality and a drive to develop solutions that have never been done before.
Required Skills :
- Version control for every project you work on (Git or Subversion)
- Skilled at OOP PHP
- Use existing frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap that increase productivity
- Strong understanding of relational database design, preferably with MySQL
- Solid understanding of system administration- you can set up and maintain staging and production environments on a cloud-based LAMP stack
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Experience implementing and updating Restful APIs.
- Loves writing clean and efficient code! Code re usability is also very important
- Familiarity with AWS or GoDaddy, Hostgator, or any other cloud hosting solutions a plus
- Proficient With Linux
Must Be Able To :
- Lead the charge on maintaining existing codebases, running code reviews, bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance
- Work closely with other disciplines (Design, Digital Advertising, SEO, Marketing)
- Work independently and be a team player
- Be confident in a client-facing role from time to time
- Integrating with APIs (such as Facebook or Google Maps)
- Code, test, and troubleshoot software using the appropriate tools under limited guidance
- Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software development methodologies
- Demonstrate clear progress and a willingness to advance towards a more senior role
- Be able to facilitate dialogue between internal and external clients and teams, as well as translating technical information, functionality, and limitations to non-technical teams
Credential Requirements :
- 4 Year College/University Degree or equivalent work experience and demonstration of abilities
- 2+ years front-end web development experience utilizing skills stated above
- 2+ years of experience in building modern apps/sites that are in currently production utilizing a back-end language (OOP PHP, HTML5 etc.)
- 2+ years of working with content management systems, particularly WordPress, Magneto