Co-Founder at Uprising Science Pvt Ltd
Views:242 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Uprising Science - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Freewill (https://joinfreewill.com) is looking for a results-oriented and highly analytical product leader to join the organization. The individual will be directly responsible for managing all digital products from consumer-facing to internal tools.
- The product leader will identify products and services that deliver innovation in user experience and performance and help Freewill stay on the forefront of innovation, design, and user experience trends.
Job Responsibilities :
- As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for delivering a world-class experience that echoes our philosophy of personalization
- You will be expected to perform complex data manipulation and analytics while working with business functions to identify and respond to complex technical and business problems.
- The right candidate will be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
- A successful candidate will be analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and can work independently under time constraints to meet aggressive deadlines.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology
- Prior experience in Product Management is a MUST
Preferred Qualifications :
- Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.