COO at Untrodden Labs
Views:1022 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Untrodden Labs - Embedded Hardware Design Engineer (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
We have some newly created positions and seeks Engineering professionals having excellent.
Technical skills with Bachelors/Masters in EEE/ECE/Electronics and Telecommunications and having depth Knowledge of Hardware Designing.
Primary Duties and responsibilities :
- Creating/designing and testing the hardware as per the requirement and delivering working solution on timely basis.
- Working and integration electronic circuits over hardware and testing, designing solutions for the same.
- Working on power management and testing the same as per the product requirement.
- Testing and upgrading current hardware for future requirements.
- Creating a design verification document, working on lifecycle maintenance.
- Establishing a multi disciplinary knowledge to understand, integrate the input from firmware, electrical and other principles wherever collaboration is required.
- Understanding EMI/EMC standards. Also working on testing and troubleshooting of embedded circuits.
- Understanding project requirements and thereby distributing and making team, integrate, collaborate on the project.
- Abiding with deadlines, making teamwork in accordance with due deadline. Thereby delivering solution/product on time.
- Finding a way to manage resources and thereby getting maximum output from team.
- Making embedded development work in sync with Company and project requirements.
- Delivering regular updates in form of reports.
Key Skills :
- Knowledge in embedded systems
- Advanced skill in Designing the Schematics, PCB CAD
- Experienced in designing the hardware system using Various MCUs which includes wireless technologies like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
- Special focus on developing IOT systems
- Should have knowledge in Analog and mixed electronics circuit design, customization of HW for feature addition/modification.
- Should have knowledge of BLE, WiFi (Must have built hardware using the same)
- Should have exposure in projects using Microcontroller and Micro Processor based designs.
- Should have exposure in Power supply designs, EMI/EMC hardware certification
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
Educational Qualification Required : B.Tech/M.Tech(EEE/ECE)