Untrodden Labs - Embedded Firmware Engineer - Arduino Platform (0-2 yrs)
Skills : ARM Microcontroller, Embedded Systems and Arduino
1. Should be comfortable with working on Arduino platform
2. Should have knowledge of Node MCU/ESP8266/ESP32
3. Knowledge of Wifi Mesh will be a plus point.
4. Strong documentation skills.
5. Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
1. Prototyping on Arduino platform.
2. Performing research on the feasibility of Wi-Fi Mesh.
3. Should have to work on Node MCU/ESP32
Required Education & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1+ Year of relevant experience.