Job Description :
Job Title : Senior Game Developer
Employment status : Full-Time employment
Reporting to : VP - Sims & Games
Location : Mumbai
MPS Interactive Systems (TIS), is a global leader in eLearning, simulations and serious games. TIS is recognized as a thought leader and market mover in providing learning solutions and performance support design.
Having worked with 70 Fortune 500 companies, TIS provides expertise to help improve people performance through best-in-class learning solutions and integrated analytics.
The company's innovative products and strategic learning advisory services drive people competency and learning & development process efficiency.
Role & Responsibility :
- Looking for a talent with zeal and love for making games. Coming from a gaming background and having talent exhibited as an entrepreneur or working with gaming making companies.
The candidate must have :
1. Good technical knowledge of :
- CSS HTML
- Java script
2. Added advantage of knowing or having experience with :
- Unity 3D
- Game development tools such as Cocos 2/3D, Construct 2
- Backend platform development/integration - hosting, multiplayer, profiling, leaderboard, tracking and reporting
3. Relevant experience of minimum 3-5+ years in game design and development
4. Have experience in preparing technical documents subject to project requirements
5. Should be prepared to deliver as per timelines
6. Should have professional communication skills - mails, calls and personal
7. Should be able to ideate games and think on his/her feet
Interested candidate can apply with below mentioned details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :