Careers at iimjobs.com
Views:573 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Senior Healthcare Business Analyst - HL7 Professional (7-10 yrs)
Discipline - Business Operations
Industry - Business Analysis
Job Description - We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires.
We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours.Use your Sharp Analytical Skill to help us conduct and manage outcomes of various studies which include reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning! Support short and long term operational/strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. Also develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Serve as business lead and participate in various projects to enhance products and business processes around US Healthcare reforms.
- Implement effective/strategic business solutions while balancing client needs and providing excellent customer service.
- Work self-directed and not prescribed.
- Work with less structure, more complex issues as needed.- Able to adjust activities or goals to accommodate for change and still meet timelines.
- Able to identify risk and inform teams accordingly in order to develop contingency plans.
- Exercise decision making capabilities and serve as a resource to others.
- Travel as needed
No. of Openings - 1
Job Requirements:- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Bachelors degree in healthcare with 7 - 10 years of experience.
- 4+ year of experience in business analysis.
- Extensive experience in HL7 framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing, and retrieval of electronic health information.
- Good working knowledge of the product and software development life cycle.
- Good working knowledge of the US Healthcare system either on the Provider or Payer side
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business is required.
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.