Human Resources at UnDosTres
Views:2229 Applications:696 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
UnDosTres - Full Stack Developer/Backend Developer - Application Architecture (1-6 yrs)
Undostres is a leader in the mobile payments space in Mexico. Our app, the first in the country, allows users anywhere to conduct their business on the phone with a single click, such as paying bills, buying movie tickets, and topping up prepaid phones. The app is fully integrated to allow credit card and PayPal payments.
- We are seeking full-stack developers to join our growing team in Mexico City, working directly with the founders to continue to build out the app's capabilities and user base.
You will be :
- Designing scalable applications and defining/refining technical architecture.
- Developing, documenting and testing internal and external APIs, creating automated feedback mechanisms, and creating and maintaining the roadmap for future API development.
- Tracking performance and reliability of our APIs to meet promised SLAs.
- Helping define user experience and its integration with underlying data sources and structures.
- Owning the end-to-end product responsibility: from requirement gathering and roadmap development up to release.
- Decomposing complex business problems and creating maintainable and future-proof solutions.
- Driving continuous improvements in the development process and finding ways to enhance development productivity.
We are looking for :
- 0-6 years of work experience with strong computer engineering fundamentals.
- Graduates from premier engineering colleges.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra).
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end product systems.
- Good architectural & database design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithm design.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Hands-on experience with an array of technologies, including frameworks (MVC/ Backend/ Frontend/APIs), relational databases, caches, queues, unix, server performance tuning, and async processing.
- An understanding of optimized web app construction and experience with caching and other scaling techniques.
What we offer :
- Work with passionate problem-solvers like yourself and a multicultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Competitive salary and private health + life insurance
- Relocation to Mexico
- Mexico working visa
- Flexible schedule and vacations
- An excellent work environment
- Opportunities for growth and constant learning
CTC - 18 lacs/annum- 30 lacs/ annum