Co-Founder at Uncap Research Labs
Views:106 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Uncap Research Labs - Technical Product Manager - Agile/Product Roadmap (4-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Eagleview is looking for Technical Product Managers to drive the technical product requirements between Product management and engineering. If you thrive on positive energy, like to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and want to make a difference in building solutions that change the world, Eagleview is the place for you!
- Technical Product Managers will be responsible for driving the long-term vision, development priorities and technical requirements for an area of our platform. You will work to ensure we can leverage our imagery, property data tools and advanced machine learning networks to deliver awesome products to our customers.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Leads requirement gathering effort - partnering with product management, operations team, vendor management and other stakeholders.
- Ensures prioritization and scope to maximize our software development investment, with an eye to customer-facing product priorities as well as future platform investment.
- Leads backlog grooming to decompose stories and enable estimation.
- Translates product roadmap into detailed requirements.
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint.
- Authors user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint.
- Attends scrum meetings including standups, review, retrospectives, and demos
- Clearly defines acceptance criteria.
- Answers questions from software engineering team and clarifies requirements.
- Inspects the product progress at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
- Partners with our Agile Project Managers on trade-offs between schedule and requirements.
- Works closely with engineering, QA and operations teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources, with a bias towards touchless solutions.
- Aligns with key initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Ensures requirements follow our information security policies to protect personally identifiable information and EagleView assets.
- Ensures requirements include performance, scalability and automation targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of their platform area when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Takes action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspires teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborates across the company to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engages key stakeholders to drive business requirements.
- Completes projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Reports regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
Personal Qualities :
- Curious - desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker - looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator - shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes fast and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's (BA or BS) or Masters in business, computer science, GIS or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Three years- previous experience as a product manager, program manager, business analyst, or in a related field.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product life-cycle, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Understands building for scale, and the vision that re-usable services in our platform the architecture will enable us to derive new products with a much shorter time to market.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Working knowledge of software development, software as a service.
- Familiarity with REST/Json/XML interfaces, methods and schemas.
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.