Co-Founder at Uncap Research Labs
Views:1291 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Uncap Research Labs - Director - Technical Product Management (10-15 yrs)
Uncap is advising one of the pioneers in aerial imagery strengthen the India landscape. Vice President- Products will play a pivotal role in the India story.Organization game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, business is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
The VP of Technical Product Management will hire and manage a team of super-technical leaders capable of connecting the software design decisions to the code architecture cutting across customers SaaS apps, mobile apps, imagery platform, information graph platform, and SaaS infrastructure. You will work to ensure we can leverage our imagery, property data graph, and advanced machine learning networks to deliver awesome products on a scalable SaaS platform to our customers.
- Craft concise technical design specs to ensure optimal product-market fit and that the important technical decisions are focused on the core of the product.
- Identify relevant design and integration patterns to standardize product requirements and functionality
- Identify technology trends and understand when to apply them - leveraging leading open-source and SaaS solutions to reduce the size and complexity of the product codebase
- Work closely with cross-organization and cross-functional leaders and teams to define and guide technical product requirements and product lifecycle.
- Lead the TPM team to focus on making the important technical decisions that in aggregate define - how the software should work to deliver customer value- and not on - how the engineering team should work to deliver the software.-
- Approaches the job with a growth mindset focused on winning in a team-based culture.
- Communicates with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of their platform area when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Performance management and mentorship of team members.
- Takes action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspires teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborates across multi-function disciplines to ensure alignment and support of priorities.
- Actively engages key stakeholders to drive business requirements.
- Completes projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Reports regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
- Proven ability to hire, lead, mentor and develop talent in both product management and engineering disciplines.
- 15+ total years in Product Management and Engineering roles, with at least 10 years of Product Management experience.
- Master's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline; MBA preferred