Uloapp - Technical Product Head - SaaS (7-10 yrs)
Technical Product Head-Saas for a trusted residential management application
Job Description :
- Are you passionate about building SaaS products? Do you obsess over details and enjoy organizing and leading teams? Do you have a love-of-learning and an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude?
- We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to lead our product development efforts from concept to launch.
- In this role, you will be working with the Product Management team to convert business requirement in technical stories and run the product development cycles with Technical team. You need to manage the technical releases and manage logistics including Requirements docs, Technical documentation for Users, technical training for internal stakeholders.
- The right candidate for this role has product and project/scrum master experience as you will build the execution support structure and be a key driver of the initiatives for fast-paced, cross-functional teams.
Product Management Role :
- We are looking for a technical product manager who can lead our product portfolio. This person would have the end-to-end ownership and shall be responsible for planning, development and marketing throughout the product lifecycle.
- The role encompasses developing the product roadmap, defining the product vision, gathering business requirements and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and customer success to ensure delivery in line with the roadmap.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Define the product strategy and roadmap for new and existing product components and take ownership of their delivery.
2. Deliver required specifications for Engineering and Development teams with prioritized features.
3. Work with the Engineering and Development teams to ensure the successful delivery of new products and enhancements.
4. Direct and support the marketing of updated and enhanced products and the launch of new products.
5. Work with Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams to provide go-to-market strategies, product expertise and guidance.
6. Be an expert with respect to competitor products and services and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market
7. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of travel revenue management and related technology solutions.
Education & Experience :
a) 4-5 years of previous experience as a Technical Projects Manager (preferably in a SaaS company delivering B2B solutions or any leading online/digital companies).
b) 7-10+ years of total experience.