HR at Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
Views:1535 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank - Service Delivery Manager (10-12 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager
1. JOB SUMMARY :
- The technology team provides IT services to the users of the bank on a day to day basis. These services will be in the domain of the availability/performance of their devices (laptops/desktops/ handheld), the banking applications that they use, the underlying infrastructure and network. All these services need to be provided to the satisfaction of the end users.
- The services are partially provided by an SI and some of the services are provided by the bank team themselves.
As a service delivery manager you will
- Provide an integrated view of the services provided by IT and performance thereof.
- Drive and oversee the implementation of ITIL process. Key processes that need to be driven are incident analysis and management, problem management and closure, change control and post implementation checks.
- Oversee service desk operations and drive performance improvements of L1, L2, L3 is baselined and measured
- Ensure /create the service catalogue and measure performance against the SLA's of various service owners.
- Drive vendor (L3) escalations from the SI partner wherever applicable to ensure overall SLA's are managed.
- Drive creation of knowledge base articles and operations checklist to ensure reliability of services. Work on a training plan basis the service desk requests/ queries received
- Maintain and manage a Service Improvement Plan in consultation with Service Owner.
- Provide inputs to service owner for improving skills around ITSM tools, processes and delivery quality.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the change being done is communicated with an Impact
- Drive the Major incidents and provide periodic updates to all stakeholders till closure
- Communicate the Service Delivery Performance Index and the improvement
- Work with delivery manager to maintain a roadmap of future changes, patches and updates
- Ensure change notifications and status updates are sent in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the handover of projects from project delivery to support team to ensure a smooth transition and handover.
- Monitor high priority incidents and escalations closely and work with team members for quick resolution. Ensure that an internal technical bridge for major issues until the issue is resolved. Ensure hourly updates are provided. Draft RCAs and review with Service Owner. Track RCA resolution actions until completion.
- Look for incident and outage trends, recurring issues, service management process issues and identify underlying problems. Monitor incidents for assigned clients and ensure communications and resolution are timely and accurate. Step in if there are miscommunications between delivery engineers and client
Learning & Performance :
- Ensure adoption of service desk tools
- Drive creation of knowledge base articles and operations checklist to ensure reliability of services.
- Work on a training plan basis the service desk requests/ queries receive
3. ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in a similar role.
- 5 years relevant financial services experience preferred
- ITIL certified would be preferred
- Experience in setting up service delivery function and has good working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Have run or overseen service desk operations.
- Managed and handled service provider (that allows for an understanding of how to govern)
- Has an understanding of all the service owners and have worked with multiple of them i.e applications, infrastructure, network
4. FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Service desk operations
- Working knowledge of ITIL i.e the ticket handling and closure
- Concepts and working knowledge of service catalogue, measurement against SLA's.
- De-bottlenecking and driving service improvements.
- KPIs around customer Service performance measurement and objective assessment of performance.
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations certification is mandatory. Advanced certification in any ITIL process areas is a desirable
5. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Good people management skills as this would mean working with cross functional teams to be able to drive action.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships; recognizes organizational limitations.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated experience engaging the support and resources of others to achieve a common objective