HR at Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
Views:777 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank - Business Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Business analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions that enable organizations to achieve its goals.
The role of the Business Analyst (BA) is that of a person who interfaces with the customers (Business team, Operations, Risk, Legal, Credit and Compliance) to understand their requirements. This role is distinct from that of a technical designer of software solutions who works on the basis of the requirements gathered by the BA.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution inter dependencies
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues Negotiates contracts, manages relationships, and monitors vendor performance against SLAs for self and reportees.
Desired Qualification : Bachelor's or Master' Degree
Desired Experience : 3+ years of Experience