HR at Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
Views:503 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank - Assistant Manager - IT Risk/Compliance & Audit (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - IT Risk, Compliance and audit
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in any discipline is preferred.
- Preferably CISA certified
- Good to have ISO 27001:2013 LA/LI
- 5 years of experience in IT Audits, Risk & Compliance
- Experience in Banking sector Statutory and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. RBI, UIDAI)
- Having good experience in ISO Standards (ISO 27001/PCI DSS/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402) and Frameworks (ITIL/COBIT/COSO/SABSA).
- Good Communication skill written and Verbal.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Good Analytical and Team handling Skill, should be able to smoothly interface with various stakeholders and business units.
- Report writing skills are required.
- Must be able to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience.
- Good understanding of banking functions, Regulatory requirements of RBI and UIDAI for banking industry specific to IS/IT
- Good understanding and expertise in ISMS - Information Security Management System
- Understanding of International Information Security Standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16.
- Understanding of various GRC Frameworks like ITIL, COBIT, SABSA, would be added advantage.
- Should be able to assist in managing all aspects of Regulatory compliance (IT) needs of the Bank
- Liaison with multiple business units and Interfacing with support & SME teams for all kinds of compliance adherence.
- Coordinating with stakeholders for all kinds of audits related to IT process area and scope.
- Identification and prioritization of compliance issues. Coordination with respective stakeholders/interested parties for Closure of audit findings in defined timeline.
- Understanding and expertise in IS - Risk Assessment- and risk remedial/treatment.
- Expertise in driving IS/IT program and providing - Security & Compliance awareness training
- Should be having experience in documentation of IS/IT related Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Program and publish a monthly dashboard & metric report on the closed and open audit findings.
- Shall ensure audit related preparatory work is documented and published prior to enhancement of any kinds of audit for IT department.
- Ability to interpret IT technical data and evidences collected; perform fair and responsible compliance review.
- Adhering to principles & values
- Writing & Reporting
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Planning & Organising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking