Manager - Talent Acquisition at Maverick HR
Views:2132 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
About KNAB :
KNAB Finance is a non-deposit taking FinTech NBFC registered with RBI driven by a customer centric approach using new age technology to assess customer requirements to offer a customized finance facility. We started KNAB finance with one purpose in mind. A goal to enable fast, flexible and easy credit for the businesses that require it. KNAB finance believes in enabling growth capital for MSME's in India in the digital economy by leveraging advanced technology. We believe that adequate availability of finance will help Indian businesses scale their operations and consequently contribute to the India growth story.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Server side basic knowledge will additional benefits.
Experience : 1-2 years
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, AngularJs ( Version 1, 4,5 ) expertise
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools [GIT]
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Key Tasks of a UI Developer :
- Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture
- Proactively updated with latest design trend to enhance application
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
- Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with client's development standards and guidelines
- Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
- Additional Knowledge : PHP, MySQL, React, Python, Amazon Web Services