Regional Head at Experis Manpower Group
Views:217 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UI/UX Management Specialist - Web/Mobile Apps (8-10 yrs)
Position : UI / UX Management Specialist
Experience : 8+ yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad
Role Summary :
User Experience, Visual Design for Millennials & Youth targeting mobile applications, web applications. Creative content design for Social Media digital channels. Content Designs for Customer Communication, Social Media, Digital & Offline Marketing. Design Thinking Process & Approach
Must Have :
- UIUX delivery experience with multiple Social Media, Mobile App, web applications
- Passion on Design, Social Media, Video Content & Emerging Trends in Design. Interest in Movies, Sports, Music, Mobile Games.
- Clear communication to drive the creative design team. Lead the team by becoming an example, inspire & motivate. Possess thought leadership on current trends. Personality of Charming & Mojo.
- Leadership Communication to socialize the status of the team, ability to communicate the progress and manage stake holder's expectations
- Awareness, exposure & passion on current & emerging Design, UIUX trends
- Capable of providing advisory to team and customers.
- Exposure to various Design Thinking, UX activities like User Research, Competition Research, User Journey Analysis, Emotion Analysis, Empathy Mapping etc.
Job Description :
- Manage UI/UX Management Function including designing applications mobile apps, responsive web apps
- Manage Design Thinking Process & Workshops
- Manage social user research and desires using user feedback management along with product marketing team
- Collaborate with Content Writers for Design needs
- Manage the roadmap and product scope by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product enhancement ideas
- Provides information for leadership by preparing short-term and long-term product design status, road map
- Work with Product Marketing Manager to develop product online & offline marketing related creative designs
- Work with Product Sales team and support sales strategies, Sales Collateral designs
People Management & Networking :
- Recruit creative talent & retain them
- Manage the aspirations of the team
- Sharpen the team creative skills always
- Be a Mentor to them, get external mentors to the team. Counseling and coaching team; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional knowledge for self & team by attending workshops, seminars; reviewing professional publications periodically
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Experience working independently and leading teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.