Founder & CEO at Virtue Analytics
Views:884 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
UI/UX Lead Developer/Architect - HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap (3-10 yrs)
- The UX/UI developer position is part of the core Virtue team. This position is responsible for conducting research, identifying effective ways of displaying complex actionable insights and implementing/deploying those methods. Utilizing feedback, statistical, qualitative and quantitative analysis to refine and continuously improve designs.
- On a day to day basis this role involves working closely with - the US and UK delivery team, improving the user interface, building the front end and documenting the approach for sustainability/maintenance. An understanding of the latest trends is critical, managing the platform design through and leveraging the evolution of the digital world.
- This candidate must demonstrate excellent visual and verbal presentation to internal/external stakeholders and ability to communicate findings across the business. You will be taking a lead role on the design of key cloud and mobile based applications as well as our corporate website.
Job Description :
- UX/UI Developer w/ at least 2 to 3 yrs relevant experience
- Ability to do development independently.
- Must have a deep understanding of User Experience across different channels with solid experience in developing user interfaces for applications and websites built.
- Must have advanced level knowledge on usability and accessibility testing and should have a sharp eye for finding UX defects on different devices
- Must be able to look at UX and propose improvements from usability and accessibility perspective
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Optimization of website content and code
- You must have a strong work ethic and lead by example
- Project management and scope management
- Takes leadership in creatively applying technology to formulate innovative solutions for the ecommerce business
- Challenges conventional practices and status quo with the goal of continually improving & delivering practical business solutions
- Ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team
About Virtue :
- Virtue Analytics is a boutique Strategy and Analytics consulting firm. We provide project-based consulting services to companies worldwide. Our in-depth understanding of the analytical tools, techniques, and big data solutions allows us to make significant contributions as your consultant.
- We have worked closely with senior leaders of large multinational companies and can provide a combination of data modeling expertise and industry knowledge to our clients. Our team consists of management consultants, data scientists, data engineers, and researchers with elite educational and professional backgrounds providing a wide range of comprehensive solutions.