UI/UX/Graphics Designer - Web/Mobile Applications (3-8 yrs)
Symphony Fintech is leading Technology Company headquarter in Mumbai, India deliver holistic financial solutions and innovative products across all asset class and help our customer to prepare for future.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Graphic Designer that loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables such as complex workflows, wireframes, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes.
- You will bring exceptional creative and strategic thought and craft to your work, designing, developing, and delivering projects from brief to end-user or client.
- You should be skillful in using the latest design tools and should come up with the latest trends and should follow best standards.
- Should have thorough understanding of user centric designing knowledge in Web & Mobile.
- The ideal candidate requires strong conceptual talent, as well as a creative and innovative mind and a great sense of design, color, form and aesthetics.
- The role additionally responsible for design, conceptualization and production of collaterals including digital/social media creative's, newsletters, infographics, web banners, and promotional campaigns for print and web
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in User experience design, UI/Visual design or related field
- Foundation and understanding of Design thinking practices
- Proficiency in design software (e.g.Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral Draw)
- Working knowledge of responsive design, design systems and grid principles
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude, business acumen and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together
- Extremely proactive; takes personal ownership for producing positive results
- Interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility
- A team player with experience working in an Agile development process
- A portfolio of successful UX, Visual design deliverables
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.