Director at Hashtag HR
Views:42 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
UI/UX Designer - Sketch/InVision/Visual Design (4-10 yrs)
Our Business :
- We provide a B2B platform for the $120 BN/year highly fragmented inefficient market of the real estate and construction industry by standardizing the processes and making it more efficient. To create a transparent, efficient and seamless experience for the industry offering the highest quality systems that create value for all stakeholders involved.
- The founder has 20+ years of experience in the industry across the US, Asia, and India.
Looking For :
- A creative Design Thinker to help design and build technology that will change a major industry. You understand product specifications and user psychology and drive website/app design development from scratch with a focus on execution.
- You own the user experience design queries for your product and establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Who you are :
- You are a creative thinker who believes design is integral to all technology.
- You have a Bachelors degree in Design and/or Engineering.
- You have about 3-4 years of experience, UI & Web & Application Designer or similar role, work experience with E-commerce or related internet companies preferred.
- You are highly skilled in UX Design, Visual Design, Code, Content Strategy, and Research/Usability and also efficient in all the latest prototyping and design tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Marvel, etc.
What you will do :
- Work with a team of super-smart engineering and business professionals with relevant industry and technical expertise.
- You will help create enterprise software and a b2b/b2c platform, customized for large companies and integrated into multiple ERP's for maximum efficiency and work closely with the product team to convert product ideas into working designs.
- You will create all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams, and interaction designs.
What you get : A chance to participate in a life-altering business plan that will fundamentally disrupt and change one of the largest industry segments in the country and the world.