Freelancer at Black Olive Recruitment and Staffing Company
Views:31 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/Storyboard (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wire-frame tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site-maps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Use best UX principle to guide new product development
- Develop Video guides to enhance product usability
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools (e.g. Wire-frame.cc and In-vision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Black Olive Recruitment & Staffing Company